Registration will include welcoming ice breaker, abstract volume, morning and afternoon teas and lunch.
Conference dinner is separate and will cost about 50€
Payment may be made by credit card or by bank transfer.
• Full registration 360€ students 200€
• Early registration 260€ students 150€
• Very early registration 200€ students 100€
• Late registration (from 1st April 2022-31st August 2022) 460€
• Last minute registration (1st September 2022-31st October 2022) 560€
Some funds are available to support attendance by advanced students and delegates from developing countries and more funding will be requested from sponsors.
An accompanying program will be organised as visits to local archaeological and cultural sites such as the Khon Kaen National Museum. Khon Kaen is close to the important archaeological site of Phimai Historical Park – a well maintained Khmer Angkorian temple complex built in the 11th to 12th Century CE. Visits will also be arranged to see silk production and traditional Thai arts and crafts.