Location of the different fieldtrips will be:
- Visits to examine palaeontological collections at the 4 museums in Isaan (Khorat, Phu Wiang (Khon Kaen), Sirindhorn (Kalasin) and Mahasarakham, NE Thailand (5 days).
- Fossiliferous Silurian to Permian of the Loei Foldbelt, NE Thailand (3 days).
- Fossiliferous Carboniferous-Permian marine carbonates and Permian and Neogene freshwater sediments of the Phetchabun proposed geopark and Saraburi, Central Thailand (3 days).
- Neogene vertebrates and plants at Ban Tha Chang, near Khorat in the Khorat Geopark, NE Thailand (2 days).
- Mesozoic vertebrate sites of the Khorat Plateau, NE Thailand (5 days).
- Satun Geopark Cambrian to Carboniferous fossiliferous sequences, Southern Thailand (6 days).
- Phuket to Ko Phi Phi. Carboniferous to Permian glacimarine to temperate sediments and invertebrate fossils of Gondwana, Southern Thailand (6 days).
Other fieldtrips may also be organized.