It is recommended that all registrants obtain as much comprehensive travel insurance as possible. However, because of pandemic related uncertainties the following has been decided.
90% refund if the congress cancelled. 100% of dinner and excursions.
60% refund of registration if the congress postponed. 100% of dinner and excursions.
(Bank charges also will be deducted).
Because of continuing uncertainties, the early bird registration deadline is now the 1st February 2022.
- Participants and staff who join the IPC6 need to show their full Covid-19 vaccination certificate.
- Participants without full vaccination will need to pass an Antigen Test Kit (ATK) test on arrival. In this case participants need to bring their own ATK.
- Standard measures including wearing masks, ‘social’ distancing and hand washing are required during the meeting and field trip.
- For further infection prevention, all participants need to cooperate and follow the “Guidelines on clinical practice, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of healthcare-associated infection for Covid-19” issued by Department of Disease Control of the Thai Government. (https://ddc.moph.go.th/viralpneumonia/eng/file/guidelines/g_CPG_04Aug21.pdf)
- For more information for travelling to Thailand, please contact the Royal Thai Embassy at your country or visit Thai official website e.g., https://tp.consular.go.th/en/plan